Trackspec Autosports' Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty, which is provided by Trackspec Autosports, Inc. (“Trackspec”), extends to you as the original purchaser of auto repair, maintenance, and other automotive services (the “Services”) provided by Trackspec. This Limited Warranty does not extend to any person who may purchase your car after the Services are performed. Subject to the exclusions, limitations and conditions set forth below, Trackspec warrants that the Services will be free from defects in:
- materials (i.e., that the parts replaced in the performance of the Services are not defective and perform as expected under normal usage conditions); and
- workmanship (i.e., that the Services were performed correctly).
This Limited Warranty lasts for 6 months or 6,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date the Services are provided and the odometer reading shown on the applicable invoice (the “Warranty Period”). Note that any remedial work performed under this Limited Warranty will not restart the Warranty Period. Some parts provided by Trackspec may carry a separate warranty that extends beyond the Warranty Period (e.g., some of the batteries used are covered by the manufacturer’s five-year warranty). In those instances, the term of the manufacturer’s warranty will apply only to the materials, and the workmanship will be subject to the Warranty Period.
If there is a defect in either the materials or workmanship of the Services within the Warranty Period, we will, at our option and at no additional cost to you: (i) perform remedial service work and/or replace defective part(s) installed in connection with the Services, or (ii) refund any amount actually paid by you to us for the Services.
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Damages caused by suspension modification: By having aftermarket suspension parts installed and adjusting the ride height to specifications below factory recommendations, you run the risk of incurring damage to your vehicle due to reduced ground clearance.
- Damages caused by fender rolling: By requesting your fenders to be rolled/pulled, you accept the possibility that the paint will crack or chip, regardless of the method used to perform such service (e.g. heat gun, roller, etc.). Trackspec Autosports is not liable for any dents, cracks, chips, and/or unevenness as a result of the fender rolling.
- Abnormal use: Any damage to your car caused by abnormal use (such as use in a commercial venture), misuse, neglect (such as not performing maintenance services in accordance with the instructions in the owner’s manual for your car), alteration or tampering, or by external causes (such as accidents, fire, water and freezing);
- Unrelated issues: Any issues unrelated to the Services ordered by you (e.g., if you order an alternator replacement because your car was not starting, and the car continues not to start after the alternator is replaced, this Limited Warranty does not cover the fact that the car does not start);
- Pre-existing conditions: Any pre-existing condition with your car that is not known by the mechanic prior to starting the Services and that is discovered during or after the Services are performed (e.g., if you engage Trackspec to replace valve cover gaskets, but during the removal of the valve covers, worn plastic hoses break because they are old and brittle, not as a result of poor workmanship in repairing the valve cover gaskets; repairing and/or replacing the plastic hoses under that scenario would not be covered by this Limited Warranty);
- Consequential, unrelated effects: Any consequential effects of the Services performed, unrelated to any of the parts replaced being defective or any of the repair work being done incorrectly (e.g., if you request a transmission fluid service, but because you have not been replacing the transmission fluid regularly, when our mechanic replaces the fluid, with the right fluid installed properly, your transmission stops shifting properly because it cannot handle the new fluid—this is a “consequential effect” not covered by this Limited Warranty).
This Limited Warranty is ENTIRELY VOID when:
- You request that Trackspec install customer-supplied parts (i.e. not ordered through Trackspec). In supplying your own parts, you release Trackspec Autosports from any and all liability whatsoever related to the failure of the part, its installation, and any alterations made by the technician to retrofit the part to the vehicle. In the event the item supplied is not the correct part needed to complete the requested job, not enough items were provided, and the resulting delay causes a repair bay to be unavailable for other repairs, you may be additionally charged for the time the bay is tied up. You may also be charged for extra time spent ensuring the supplied part is the correct part for the vehicle, fit or finish problems or adjustments, and possible unexpected parts that weren’t included with the supplied part, such as gaskets, o-rings, etc. You acknowledge and accept that any work done with parts you supplied will not carry any warranty for parts or labor.
- After receiving the Services, you take your car to another automotive repair shop to diagnose or repair a problem believed to be associated with such Services, without giving Trackspec the first opportunity to inspect and remedy the problem (or to consent to an alternative mechanic to do so).
Daily Storage Fees
Any vehicle left over 3 days after notification of the completion of repairs is subject to storage fees of $50/day.
All estimates are valid for SEVEN days.