Trackspec Autosports is a one-stop shop for all of your trackcar needs, located in Fremont, CA. Services we offer include, but are not limited to: custom alignments and corner balancing, suspension installation and setup, safety system installation, tire mounting and balancing, performance upgrades, engine swaps, fabrication, “Laguna” pipes, custom splitters, custom ducting for brakes and heat exchangers, factory-scheduled maintenance, track support and coaching, pre-purchase inspections and general inspections, diagnostics and repair. We specialize in Lotus, Porsche, BMW, S2000, and NSX but also service other track-focused makes and models. We are track enthusiasts just like our customers and it is our mission to serve the Bay Area car community with quality work and excellent customer service.
Customer Portal NEW!
All TS customers now have their own portal:
- Check the status of your car at anytime, using any web browser.
- View & authorize estimates with online signature.
- View photos and notes taken down by techs working on your car.
- View history of the services performed at Trackspec Autosports.
If you have had work performed at our shop, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to log on to your own customer portal.
Custom alignments & corner balancing
- We use state of the art equipment and years of racing experience to optimize your suspension. Leave it to us or tell us what you want, and we'll set it up exactly to your specs.
- For more information about our corner balancing methods, go here.
tire mounting & balancing
- Dismounting, mounting, and balancing.
- Tire patch or repair.
- Dynamic balancing is standard.
- Aluminum foil tape to secure wheel weights is available upon request.
- For more information and pricing, go here.
- Coilovers, upgraded bushings, suspension arms.
- We are dealers & authorized installers for JRZ Suspension Engineering. Contact us to inquire pricing on parts and installation.
Specializing in Honda motor swaps, a few projects under our belt include:
- J32 to NSX
- J32 to S2000
- K20 to Fiat X19.
Some Honda-powered cars we maintain include: B18 Lotus Elise, F20 WCM Ultralite (Lotus 7), and K20 Miata. View some of our projects here.
We offer TIG & MIG services:
- Custom roll cages
- Seat bases
Built-to-order frame-mounted splitters. Options we provided:
- Alumalite splitters
- Composite splitters
- Heat exchangers (radiators, oil coolers, intercoolers)
Don't pass sound at the infamous Laguna Seca? We can work with you to make a custom "Laguna Pipe" for your car. View our portfolio.
We partner with several dealerships to get the quality parts we need to maintain your vehicle. Trackspec-approved aftermarket parts are also available.
diagnostics & repair
If you think your vehicle is not performing the way it should, we have the tools and skills to diagnose and resolve the issue.
general inspections & pre-purchase inspections (ppi)
We can perform general or in-depth inspections to make sure your vehicle is performing the way it should. We can also perform Pre-Purchase Inspections (PPI), and work with you, the potential buyer, to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision on the vehicle.
factory spec alignments
Whether you are looking for reduced tire wear or improved handling, we can take care of your needs.
tire mounting & balancing
Our tire services include everything from dismounting, mounting, balancing, and patching. For pricing, go here.